Brooke Low is a successful and talented makeup artist, however she did not have an online presence. She knew that these days having an online website was critical to growing her business.
- Having a website that was easy to maintain, was google friendly and attracted leads.
- Using Facebook to build a relationship with clientele
- Create some lead generation ideas to keep new customers taking action on her site.
- Leverage media assets on her site including u-tube video and media columns
- We created a simple website with a Content Management System that was easy to update.
- We created some focused offers for new customers on her site
- We promoted the site on directories and started to build links back to her as an authority
- We updated the site with interesting content including, video, tips, FAQs and a e-newsletter that prospects can sign up to.
- We are now attracting leads through out offers on the website and have plans for Facebook
- We are able to track traffic to our website and use social media to build a better relationship with existing clients.
- We can sell our book on our website and have plans to extend to products.
- We have plans to develop some marketing materials
- Consistent email communications to new and existing clients.